As thanksgiving week is upon us, I can not help but think of all the things I am thankful for…
• a family that loves & supports one another (this includes our extended family)
• the fact that my son is coming home soon!!!!!
• a church of people who are truly making an impact for Christ wherever they go
• the way God orchestrates things in His timing for our good
• along those lines- I am humbled and overwhelmed at what I am going to write – within 24 hours of posting our estimate of what we still needed to bring Baby E home, we had raised every last penny!!! I could hardly believe it, and if God hadn’t promised me that He would see us through this adoption in the beginning, I may still be sitting bewildered!
We have the most amazing network of people around us & we do not take that lightly. Thank you to each person who shared, prayed and gave. You are true superheroes in our eyes!
• God is continuously working on our behalf and for this I am EVER thankful.
What are you thankful for?