I have a great friend, Kristen, who does this thing once a month where she chats about things that are happening in her life recently.
And so I thought I would join her this month! And well, here goes:
• lately I’ve been reading the Word with more vigor and fervency than ever before
• lately I’ve been shutting up the negative thoughts with shouts (or weak, shaky cries) of worship
• lately I’ve relied on a few REAL friendships to help me through the tough times
• lately I’ve allowed hope to rise even in the midst of pain and difficulty
• lately my girls’ laughter has the unique ability to draw me out of my own thoughts & back to the present
• lately I’m pretending that a Caramel Brûlée latte (with soy) from Starbucks has zero calories. They are a weekly treat from me to me these past few weeks!
So what about you? What have you been up to lately?